Astromech droids were small Droids that could do a variety of jobs including co-piloting starfighters. They would sit in a pod on the wing or at the back of the starfighter and repaired the ship if it was damaged and some could attack small enemies, such as buzz droids.
LEGO Star Wars[edit | edit source]
In LEGO Star Wars, astromech droids can temporarily disable enemies and droideka shields, they can also unlock doors or other places if there's a pad around it with an astromech droid on it.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)