Dooku was a Jedi Master who fell to the dark side of the Force and became the Dark Lord of the Sith, known as Darth Tyranus. Born on the planet Serenno, he was the heir to vast wealth and the noble title of Count. Dooku was taken by the Jedi Order as a child and apprenticed to Thame Cerulian. As a Jedi Knight, he took Qui-Gon Jinn as his first Padawan, and later trained Komari Vosa. Dooku was a respected instructor in the Jedi Temple and one of the most renowned swordsmen in the galaxy. Only Masters Yoda and Mace Windu were considered to have fought on equal terms with him. He was eventually killed by Anakin Skywalker.
"Dooku here. What is your situation?"
In Star Wars: Battlefront , Count Dooku was a non-playable hero for the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He appeared with his red lightsaber and the same clothing as he wore in Attack of the Clones.
In the sequel, Count Dooku is a playable hero for CIS who appears on Geonosis, Yavin 4 and Mos Eisley (Hero Assault mode only). He is somewhat slower then most heroes and he possesses Force Lighting and Force Choke as his secondary powers. He also has a unique and exploitable glitch, whereupon if you start with Force Choke and then switch to Force Lighting, the enemy will remian suspended while also taking additional dmage from Force Lighting. He can also block incoming fire with his lightsaber (F button, and crouching while doing that executes combat roll.)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Dooku can be unlocked by typing SERENNO his home planet .
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter[[Star Wars: Bounty Hunter|]]
- Star Wars: The New Droid Army
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Lego Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes