First-Person Shooter Star Wars Fucking sucks (often abbreviated FPS it is a videogame format wherein the player sees the world of the game through their selected unit's eyes. But another thing about it is that the players look like little bitches because they moan when they get shot so dont play it if you want to be litte fucking gay bitch The weapon will shoot straight forward, negating the need to account for its awkward angle on the screen. Playing a game in first-person format often creates greater accuracy with weapons, even though the screen will shake when walking or running. It also shows which objects or units the player can hit from his current position. Another perspective, third-person, gives the player a better idea of what is happening around him or her, but often sacrifices some accuracy.
List of First-Person Shooter GamesEdit
- Star Wars: Dark Forces
- Star Wars: Battlefront (Interchangable)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Interchangable)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Interchangable)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (Interchangable)