The Rebel Alliance commonly called the Rebellion and referred to as Rebel Scum by the Empire, was formed by several senators opposed to Palpatine. It was originally called the Alliance to Restore the Republic, but shortened to Rebel Alliance. It is featured in many Star Wars games.
Battlefront Series[edit | edit source]
In Star Wars: Battlefront and Star Wars: Battlefront II the Rebellion is one of the four factions a player can choose from. Their army consists of mainly Rebel Troopers armed with A-280 Blaster Rifles, but they also have Vanguards with heavy weapons and Marksmen armed with sniper rifiles, among other troops.
Rebellion[edit | edit source]
As the name suggests, the Rebel Alliance makes a major debut in Star Wars: Rebellion. The Rebellion is one of the two factions (the other being the Empire) that a player can choose from.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Empire at War
- Empire at War Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire